The Jazz current starting line-up of Mo Williams, Randy Foye, Gordon Hayward, Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson is putting together some amazing numbers.
Here is a collection
* In the month of March they are +6.9 per 48 minutes on the floor.
* For the season the Jazz are shooting 51% from the field and 50% from three with these five on the floor.
* In March they are shooting 54% from the field and 56% from three point range. Insane. They are 29 of 52 when this 5 is on the floor.
* They have 79 assists on 133 field goals.
* Defensively they still have some work to do as they are allowing the opponents to shoot 54% for the season when this 5 is on the floor and 53% since becoming the new starting line-up.
* For the season the offensive ranking is 117 pts per 100 possessions which is off the charts, league best is 100. However, the season long defensive ranking for this group is 118.7
* However, since becoming the starting line-up in March the defensive rating is 111.3 and the offense is 121.4.
* Surprsingly, the defensive rebounding with this group has been very good – 78%.
* How come we didn’t use this line-up earlier. When Ty first used it in November it was a disaster getting out scored by 48 pts per 100 possessions in the first 33 minutes it was used. Then he went back to it in December and it was successful but Mo Williams got injured.