Today is question 20 of 20 questions to Jazz camp. If you have a question please submit it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via twitter @lockedonsports or facebook Locked on Sports
QUESTION 20 – What questions are we asking as camp opens?
It is just like dealing with a 2nd grader, every question leads to another set of questions. Here are the questions that we will be asking as training camp and the pre-season get underway officially on Tuesday.
• What will Tyrone Corbin institute into the offense and defense that he was unable to last year because of the condensed training camp?
• How do Randy Foye, Marvin Williams and Mo Williams fit into the Jazz?
• With Earl Waston still coming back from knee surgery who gets the back up point guard minutes?
• What have Enes Kanter and Alec Burks changed about their games with one year of experience under their belt?
• How does an old rookie in Kevin Murphy adapt to the speed of the NBA?
• Has Jeremy Evans added to his game more than a dunker?
• Can Alec Burks figure out how to make the mid range jumper in year 2 of the NBA?
• Does Enes Kanter have a secondary move to go with the up and under Kanter?
• Is Derrick Favors ready to dominate quarters and then dominate halves and ,,,,,
• Is Gordon Hayward ready to make more plays with the ball in his hand?
• How does a Mo Williams run team play?
• Has Al Jefferson’s endless work in Santa Barbara helped his agility?
• How much three will Paul Millsap play?
• Who starts from Hayward, Foye, Williams and Burks?
• Can the Jazz become a good defensive team?
20 Questions are over – now it is time for camp.