Hey there my name is Chelsea and I am a Nu Skin Jazz Dancer for the Utah Jazz. I have been on the team for three years now and it has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I have been dancing since I was three years old and it is a huge passion of mine. Getting to dance for the Jazz is definitely exciting when you get to be right there in the action cheering on your team, doing what you love, and making unforgettable friends with the other girls.
Although I love to dance I have a lot of other interests as well. I am currently a student at the University of Utah (GO UTES!) and am going into pharmacy. I love to spend time with family, friends, and my adorable dog. I always stay active on and off the court. I love all types of outdoors activities and fun adventures. I definitely want to travel the world when I am out of school, and in the meantime I love to go on vacation!
Some fun facts about me are:
- I never pass up ice cream…ever
- I did a million types of sports growing up
- I am the oldest daughter in a family of four
- I am not a good singer but I sing anyway
- I am obsessed with board and card games
- I refuse to watch scary movies